Young Clinical Research Associate (YCA) Scholarship:
VSCRH also offers Scholarship for PGDCM (PG Diploma in Clinical Research & Data base Management) course to those who secure more than 80% in Entrance / personal interview for helping to mould their future.
Age Limit: Below 30 Years
- Our endeavour to achive high standards will be never ending.Shaping the carrier of our students is, at the center of all that we do and this will range from inspiring, mentoring presentation and referencing in the relevant industry, be it pharma, biotechnology, medicine or data management
- We value every student and show interest in their personal and professional growth for development and assist them in their career path, from basic needs towards self-actualization.
- Come…… let us go in a new path we will build a top of the line empowerment team that can be instrumental in innovation to a world that so dearly needs it.
- • Any University Degree in Life and Health Science with 60% marks
- • BE/M.E/B.Tech/M.Tech Biotechnology/Industrial Biotechnology/IT/ Computer Science
- • MSc., Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biology
- • M.B.B.S, M.D.,B.D.S.,
- • B.A.M.S., B.U.M.S., B.S.M.S., B.H.M.S.,
The main objective of this programme is to make the candidates employable as
Clinical Research Associates (CRA) Clinical research Co-ordinator (CRC) /Study Coordinator Clinical Research Manager Clinical Trials Auditor Regulatory Affairs Manager Clinical Project Manager Data Manager in CRO firms, Bio-medical and Bio-pharmaceutical companies
|S.No||Course code||Name of the course||Duration|
|1||VS101||PG Diploma in Clinical Research & Data Management||Three months theoretical and one month internship training|
|2||VS102||Hands on Training in Cell culture & its applications||5 days|
|3||VS103||Hands on Training in Chromatography Techniques||10 days|
VSCRH conducts Entrance Exam followed by interview. Minimum 60% is required for admission in all three courses .The candidates should send their detailed resume with professional experience along with application form. All eligible candidates must appear in Entrance exam followed by personal interview.